FCL/LCL Container Clearance
FCL/ LCL: Transportation in ocean containers (if the length of the boat does not exceed 19 feet).
FCL - an abbreviation for "Full Container Load". The term used to describe ocean freight, when the shipper has the exclusive right to use a lot of multi-modal ocean cargo container. It is most cost-effective to charter a 40-foot container that is suitable for most goods.
FCL usually turns out to be the best choice to optimize your import or export operations by ocean, making it more effective. Shipment of goods to / from the U.S. into a multi-modal shipping containers will always be safer and more economical than using a different ocean freight, such as Ro-Ro and Break-Bulk.
LCL – less than a container; load Optimize Cargo Volume & Minimize Ocean Freight Costs with LCL.
We offer LCL service for you, if you don't have enough cargo to fill an ocean freight container, we can offer you space within a container that is shared with other customers’ goods to deliver economical usage-based costing.
Why waste time and wait for a full container? LCL keeps goods moving in your supply chain because you can send them as soon as they are ready.
- Receipt of customer’s cargo at the origin;
- Consolidation of customer’s cargo with cargo from similarly situated merchants;
- Professional documentation support;
- Ocean shipment;
- Deconsolidation at destination and release to consignee.
We provide LCL service that features:Competitive pricing;Shipment visibility; Network coverage;Frequent sailings with fast transit times; Reliability and on time deliveries.
LCL service can be effectively combined with these service offerings a complete solution:
- Effective management of vendors and goods prior to shipment;
- Transportation of shipment and delivery to consignee following deconsolidation at destination;
- Freight insurance;
- Transportation of goods and consolidation;
- Entry and clearance Customs Brokerage services.