GSA- Cargo Sales
Enron East Africa Limited offers airlines a comprehensive GSA service which encompasses all aspects of their cargo capacity management. It enables them to maximize their cargo capacity and sales yield, while reducing their costs.
Cargo spot, the airlines’ preferred IT system runs on the airline industry standard SITA communications network. Cargo-spot is a fully automated system providing secure high-speed communications with airlines, handlers and freight forwarders.
Our commitment is based on three critical assets:
First and foremost, our sales and reservations teams, which have earned a reputation for reliability, dedication and availability.
They enable airlines to:
- Benefit from the expertise of a worldwide network;
- Cut their costs
- Benefit from a worldwide and European network of leading local GSSAS, consistently built up since 1998;
- A fully automated IT system based on the airline industry standard SITA communications network: Cargo spot provides high-speed communications with airlines, handlers and forwarders
- On-line and on-time confirmations between handlers, forwarders and airlines;
- On-line secure access to bookings;
- Automated pre-billing of airlines for advanced computing of cargo revenues;
- Quality automated reporting.